Interim Operations Manager – Cancer Services
Home Counties based NHS Acute Trust
Oct 2018 – Dec 2018
Interim General Manager – Medicine
Home Counties based NHS Foundation Trust
Feb 2018 – Oct 2018
Interim Assistant General Manager – Head & Neck Ophthalmology, Dermatology, ENT & Plastic Surgery
East of England based NHS Foundation Trust
Dec 2017 – Jan 2018
Interim Service Manager – Ophthalmology
London based NHS Trust
Sept 2017 – Dec 2017
- An adaptable and experienced NHS service, business and operational manager, with a research background and project management skills.
- Project managed and day-to-day operations for an outpatient project to evaluate and contribute to the service demand and capacity modelling for outpatient services.
- Sourced and provided cover for clinic activity appropriately to decrease follow-up waiting list and prepare, plan and provide remedial action plans (RAP) reports.
- Followed-up patient backlogs and waiting lists for RTT Pathways.
- Liaised with consultant medical and clinical stakeholders, nursing management and service management teams to evaluate efficacy of current clinic operations and to provide quick remedial action to reduce and clear waiting lists for patient safety.
- Developed clinical service and operational profiles, following an organisational restructure and merge of 3 clinical sites’ services.
- Managed and validated the PTL, outpatient clinics and utilisation.
- Proven ability to implement change and engage with key stakeholders, develop services, improve efficiencies and an aptitude to transform problems into opportunities.