- Accomplished Service Manager with a proven track record of improving service delivery, turning a service from under-performing to achieving and sustaining performance.
- Regularly acted as Divisional Operational Manager for the Medical Division contributing to effective patient flow across a large Teaching Hospital.
- Successfully supported the divisional management team to hold Lead Clinicians, Doctors and Administrative teams to account for delivery of their objectives through regular performance meetings.
- Expertly managed the implementation of systems, control processes and risk management arrangements of compliance with clinical governance standards, other Trust-wide policies and processes and best practice requirements.
- Achieved positive comments regarding ED local management in recent CQC inspection.
- Key role in the turnaround of General Surgery 18 week RTT from non-compliance to compliance.
- Maintained strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Led, investigated and responded to complaints, internal investigations and serious incidents in a timely and appropriate manner.