Rate: £500 – £600 p/d
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Location: North West
- The post-holder will be a strong system leader, who will work as part of the Executive Team, driving organisational and cultural change and ensure that strategic and operational demands of the Outreach, Clinical services, Early Intervention and Assessment Centre are met to high standards.
- Identify and develop new service and partnership opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, products and services on a local, national and international level within Education, Health and Care.
- Actively promote a child and family centred approach through innovative service interventions.
- Develop business cases for service development and improvements where identified, responding to unmet needs.
- Stay abreast of developments in commissioning, technology, key health forums and policy changes which may have an impact on the delivery of services. Ensure our work is taking in to account national and local agendas.
- Support and input as required on the site transformation project.