Rate: £45.00 p/h
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months initially
Location: East of England
- Work in partnership with our strategic, tactical and operational teams and clinical and clinical support leads to ensure the development and delivery of an efficient, effective and high quality professional and coordinated Emergency Preparedness and Response service, meeting all statutory, regulatory and NHS requirements.
- Develop EPRR plans and work streams, engaging with multi-agency partners and local stakeholders
- Develop and support in implementing high quality and robust plans to ensure the Trust is compliant with relevant legislation in relation to emergency preparedness, resilience and response and business continuity.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the EPRR risk register identifying changes as required.
- Monitor and manage the delivery of the EPRR annual programme of work in relation to emergency preparedness based on the agreed outcomes from the annual NHS EPRR assessment process.