Rate: £47.00 p/h
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months initially
- Responsible for promoting compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, Health Technical Memorandum, Guidance and that fire policy is implemented and effective.
- Undertake ‘suitable and sufficient’ assessments of fire risks within premises owned, occupied or under the control of the Trust and any other designated premises contracted by agreement.
- Responsible for the patient flow to ensure that the Trust is able to meet the bed capacity requirements on a daily basis.
- Liaise with General Managers/Service Managers to develop service, capacity and plans.
- Define and communicate local patient flow objectives that will ensure the achievement of the organisational strategy.
- You will also be involved with developing and delivering an extensive programme of general and specialist Fire Safety training to a wide audience.