Hourly rate: Band 8b Agency Cap Rate
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months initially
Location: East of England
- Candidates must have experience within ED, specifically in turning around difficult situations and have positively improved the 4 hour ED waiting time
- national target.
- Ideally the post holder will have a clinical background.
- Manage service changes and improvements for the Emergency Department as required.
- Be responsible for the implementation of effective and appropriate performance management systems and processes.
- Provide a clear sense of purpose and leadership by being visible and accessible to staff, patients and the public.
- Oversee and manage the organisation of medical staff at all levels to cover the needs of the service.
- Develop and introduce process changes to ensure delivery of activity plans and achievement of access targets within Medicine.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with colleagues in clinical professions, both internal and external, to ensure sharing of best practice.