Daily rate: £490 per day / 10 hour day / Band 8c
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 4 months initially
- Work with the Senior Management Team on the implications of operational performance ensuring that actual or potential inability to deliver is escalated and managed effectively.
- Support the Surgical directorate to meet all national and local performance standards, this includes;
- General Surgery,
- Ensuring delivery of the operational performance and quality of patient services across General Surgery.
- Strengthen operational performance management, leading the implementation of performance improvement plans.
- Build relationships between other divisions.
- Contribute to the development of annual activity plans to ensure that they will deliver the performance, quality and financial expectations of the Trust.
- Work alongside other stakeholders to ensure that effective systems and processes are continually improved.