Hourly rate: Band 8b – 10 hours billable per day
Start date: December 2017 / January 2018
Duration: 4 Months initially
Location: East Midlands
- Responsibility for the production of service plans and the coordination and management of the Medicine Directorate service developments.
- Develop and set objectives and standards for Medicine in accordance with overall divisional and service policies and strategies.
- Be responsible for the implementation of effective and appropriate performance management systems and processes.
- Provide a clear sense of purpose and leadership by being visible and accessible to staff, patients and the public.
- Oversee and manage the organisation of medical staff at all levels to cover the needs of the service.
- Develop and introduce process changes to ensure delivery of activity plans and achievement of access targets within the Medicine.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with colleagues in clinical professions, both internal and external, to ensure sharing of best practice.