Hourly rate: £46.00
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months initally
Location: East of England
- Support the Director of Operations in management and leadership across the Emergency Department and Trauma & Orthopaedics.
- Be a part of a leadership triumvirate, responsible for supporting the effective and efficient delivery of the day-to-day operational performance.
- Ensuring sustainable delivery of high quality patient care, safety processes, operational standards and quality / service improvement programmes.
- Effectively respond and deliver the Emergency access targets and form a Trust response.
- Ensure that all performance targets relevant to Emergency Department are met and that Divisional objectives are promoted.
- Manage service changes and improvements for the Emergency Department as required.
- Review clinical activity on a regular basis and to manage the Emergency Department service effectively.
- Support and lead the Emergency Care Improvement Plan.