Hourly rate: £60.22
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months initially
- Be fully accountable for the operational performance of a large, complex Division, including accountability for the delivery of a high quality patient focussed service with clinical safety, clinical governance, clinical quality, and delivery of financial targets.
- Have joint responsibility with the other speciality Divisional Managers and members of the Divisional management team for driving forward divisional wide programmes of work and service direction.
- Delivery of agreed performance indicators in relation to clinical outcomes, clinical efficiency and service line reporting.
- Ensure that all areas of the Division have clearly defined performance objectives supported by a management regime to deliver continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement effective reporting arrangements to accurately record and monitor performance against targets and to pro-actively manage any variances.
- Provide regular reports to the Executive Directors with assurance that appropriate follow up actions will be completed.
- Hold Lead Clinicians, Deputy Divisional Managers, Clinical Scientists, and laboratory Managers to account for delivery of their objectives through regular performance review meetings.