Rate: Band 8c – Hourly rate
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 – 6 Months
Location: East of England
- Be a key member of the Divisional leadership team, working with clinical and managerial colleagues to manage the design and delivery of clinical / non – clinical services within the Division.
- Contribute to the development of the strategic direction for specified areas in line with the Division and Trust’s overall strategy and improvement programme.
- Develop short, medium and long-term objectives, which are turned into effective, affordable and achievable annual service plans.
- Work with colleagues to review and redesign services in order to meet the needs of patients and enable the Division to achieve key performance indicators and reduce costs.
- Analyse and interpret a range of options in highly complex situations, making judgements and deciding upon corrective action.
- Accountable for the delivery of a balanced budget for the service area and developing a sound financial strategy.
- Manage non-clinical staff within the Division in line with the Trust’s employment policies.
- Along with the Clinical Leads for developing and implementing the clinical and corporate governance strategy across the service.