Rate: Band 8c – Hourly rate
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 – 6 Months
Location: East of England
- Lead a team of performance managers and information analysts to review operational performance and supporting in setting the strategic direction for elective recovery.
- Act as a link between the operational, corporate and executive teams, providing high quality analysis to help the Trust understand its performance,and develop clear plans for improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate elective performance frameworks and policies are in place to support the Trusts Accountability Framework and assurance on elective performance.
- Work closely with senior clinical and non-clinical leaders to provide them insight and analysis of key performance areas.
- Analyse and interpret complex performance data, make judgements about the impact on agreed plans and targets and present options for appropriate action where necessary.