Rate: Band 8b
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 4 Months
- Provide senior leadership and management to the Trust’s departments that provide consumables and decontamination services predominantly to the Trust’s operating theatres.
- Manage the staff and resources within the Sterile Services Department providing an efficient and high quality decontamination service to all service users.
- Maintain the quality systems both within the Sterile Services and Theatres Supplies departments.
- Support the continued development and implementation of strategies for the effective provision of Sterile Services and decontamination.
- Provide expert decontamination advice to clinical teams/division.
- Take the lead role in the implementation of any recommendations made by any auditing body in relation to decontamination and sterile services across the Trust.