Rate: £40 per hour
Start date: March
Duration: Maternity Cover
- The Deputy Divisional Director will assist with the delivery of high quality and high performing services for Surgery, within budget for an agreed level of activity at an expected level of service and clinical quality.
- Assist with providing leadership and direction for the Surgical division, ensuring that this supports the fulfilment of the Trust’s objectives and patient safety requirements.
- Assist the Divisional Director with the operational management of the division, ensuring the effective implementation of both national and local strategies and the achievement of service objectives.
- Work with the Divisional Management Team to ensure the effective performance of the division and accountable for the delivery of all national and local standards, performance indicators and the Trust’s annual business plan.
- Build an effective team to support and strengthen clinical leadership within the Surgery Directorate.
- Be responsible for coordinating the activities of the divisions staff to ensure appropriate prioritisation and effective use of resources.
- Take responsibility, when appropriate, for the management of contracts and contractual relationships corporately.