Rate: Depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 Months
- Develop the Trusts outpatient and pathway redesign transformation programme.
- Strong understanding of current OPD agenda.
- Extensive experience, skills and knowledge of 18 weeks/RTT, PTL management and outpatient bookings/scheduling systems including experience and knowledge of eRS.
- Improve the quality of services in order to provide the best care and optimise health outcomes for the Trust’s services.
- Managed a large and successful central bookings function with an Acute Trust.
- Understand the current status of clinics and processes using data, meetings and mapping to agree on what services and processes should look like to improve outpatient services.
- Production of plans, documentation and the responsibility of ensuring communication is maintained between all stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Encourage the training and empowerment of front line staff to redesign and improve outpatient services.
- Ensure that the transformation project successes are strongly embedded and become working practice.