Daily rate: Band 8a
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 9 – 12 Months
- The post holder will support the Senior Contracts Manager (Acute Contracts) in the overall contract management of acute contracts and through taking delegated responsibility for contract claims management, penalties processing, and CQUIN performance reporting.
- Support the Senior Contracts manager in the overall contract management process including the planning and development of contracts, monitoring and analysing performance and negotiating issues that arise.
- Support the program boards with advice and support on contracting issues.
- Be responsible for managing the contract support analyst and for ensuring that the contract support analyst delivers on servicing contract meetings and in compiling the monthly reports.
- Provide first point of contact for Associate Commissioners of local Acute Trusts.
- Develop CQUIN schedules in the contract and for reporting the quarterly position on CQUIN performance.