Daily rate: Band 8b
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
Location: East Midlands
- Responsible for the high level patient flow to ensure that the Trust is able to meet the bed capacity requirements on a daily basis.
- Liaise with General Managers/Service Managers to develop service, capacity and winter plans.
- Define and communicate local patient flow objectives that will ensure the achievement of the organisational strategy.
- Provide strategic and managerial leadership to the Site Management and Discharge Teams.
- Co-ordinate and guide the implementation of the hospital’s admission and discharge policies.
- Embed the Trust Internal Capacity and Escalation management process.
- Active involvement in the participation and delivery of the Urgent Care Program.
- Lead and support the delivery of relevant elements of the Trust QIPP and transformation programmes.