Daily rate: Band 8a
Start date: November 2017
Duration: 5 Months
Location: North West
- To act as an integral member of the Divisional senior management team on both strategic and operational matters within the Medicine directorate.
- Attend / chair committees and management groups as required.
- Support the Divisional management function including strategic change management, service developments and improvements which reflect the overall Trust and Division objectives.
- Assist with projects which may cross Divisions and require input from commissioning bodies and external agencies.
- Contribute towards the financial management of the Division ensuring any opportunities for increased efficiency are realised.
- Work closely with lead clinicians and senior managers to project manage the delivery of improvements.
- To be responsible for the operational management and performance for Medicine in conjunction with clinical leads.
- Work with the Divisional Head of Nursing and operational department leads to ensure efficient and effective delivery of services within Medicine.
- To line manage admin staff including the Business Support Manager and pathway co-ordinators.