Daily rate: £67.85 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months initially
Location: East of England
- The Deputy Chief Operating Officer – Urgent and Emergency Portfolio will provide exceptional leadership to the division, ensuring the effective implementation of national and local strategies and the delivery of service objectives.
- The Deputy COO will have significant responsibility and work within the Operational Leadership Team with the Clinical Director for Clinical Governance and the Deputy Director of Nursing.
- Build strong working relationships to ensure that the divisions are providing a quality efficient service, and delivering productivity improvements.
- Hold overall responsibility for the operational management of the Division via direct line management of Divisional General Managers.
- Must have High-level operational and strategic business planning and leadership experience to ensure the Division provides high quality patient care and achieve their performance objectives.
- Expected to lead on designated developments which cut across the organisation, integrating and streamlining services.
- Posses the drive, motivation and leadership for continual performance improvement within the clinical and managerial workforce.