Hourly Rate: £44.42
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months initially
Location: East of England
- Support the Medicine division in the delivery of a safe, efficient, and transformational healthcare service, through the development of effective strategy and processes in line with Trust priorities.
- Work alongside relevant individuals to ensure compliance against key national targets is delivered in line with contractual standards.
- Support the Divisional Operations Director in leading on transformational and operational improvements across the Trust.
- Ensure that business planning, budget setting, and financial improvement identification are undertaken within the financial constraints required.
- Work alongside clinical departments in the development of business cases that prioritise innovative ways of working and are in line with the Trust’s strategy.
- Explain the impact and the rationale of strategy relating to the Medical Director’s portfolio on the work area.
- Produce the relevant reports, analysis, and proposals on behalf of the Divisional Operations Director, and ensure relevant submissions to governing bodies are carried out as required.