Rate: Band 8d – £60.89 Hourly rate
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months initially
Location: East of England
- Responsible for the operational, financial and quality delivery of operational services within the Division for Surgery.
- Clear development and delivery of strategy in line with Trust strategy, designing and developing and implementing financial and people plans as well as supporting systems.
- Ensuring our services are delivering high quality patient care in the most efficient, productive and rewarding way for its staff and patients.
- Hold, set and monitor the budgets for these areas of responsibility, taking all appropriate managerial action to ensure the delivery of financial targets, budgetary plans and any assigned CIPs.
- Leading the planning for delivery of key performance indicators including all national access standards.
- Responsible for putting in place the supporting infrastructure to deliver high performance, creating the right environment in which our clinicians and staff can give their best.
- Support divisional operational managers and their teams to ensure that services are delivered in a safe, efficient and effective patient-centred manner at all times through the Trust in accordance with national and local standards and to enable them to deliver the trusts visions and values.