Hourly rate: £48.22
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Location: East of England
- Support the Director of Operations in management and leadership across the Emergency Department.
- Effectively respond and deliver the Emergency access targets and form a Trust response.
- Ensure that all performance targets relevant to Emergency Department are met and that Divisional objectives are promoted.
- Manage service changes and improvements for the Emergency Department as required.
- Review clinical activity on a regular basis and to manage the Emergency Department service effectively.
- Support and lead the Emergency Care Improvement Plan.