Daily rate: Band 8c
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months initially
- The post holder will lead the day to day operational management of the Directorate and take responsibility for GI, Gastroenterology and Endoscopy services.
- Report directly to the Divisional Director of Operations and works with the Clinical Director and Lead Nurse in a triumvirate to ensure that services in the Directorate meet the needs of patients.
- Achieve set and agreed quality standards, financial targets and levels of performance.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Directorate and Trust service strategies and objectives; in particular focusing on service improvements and efficiencies that will enhance patient care and improve patient pathways.
- Be delivery focused, flexible, determined and have a proven history of effective relationship building, particularly with clinicians and clinical teams and be considered inspirational and engaging by staff and external partners.