Rate: Band 7/8a depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
Location: London (Fringe)
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and experience in operational management to support the delivery of high-quality and efficient patient services.
- The successful candidate will also have experience in managing 18 weeks RTT pathways.
- Oversee the operational delivery of all services in the Directorate ensuring safe care and effective use of all resources.
- Specifically, to take a lead in achieving key performance standards in line with the national and local agreements.
- Support the strategic development of services in achieving the requirements and the services developments required in line with the local health economy.
- Maintain a visible presence within all areas of the Directorate promoting understanding of services and the ability to directly support staff, patients and carers.