Rate: Band 7 / £25.22 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 Months
- Managing operational efficiency projects and, when appropriate, to support key stakeholders to deliver on the Dementia Strategy.
- These projects are designed to help the partnership to achieve key elements of its transformational change programme and assist in achieving safe and high quality services,
- You will lead the implementation of projects aligned to improving services in a financially sustainable way.
- Engage with all stakeholders to determine the project scope, key deliverables and expectations.
- Develop and track project key performance indicators including analysing data to facilitate decision making.
- Produce project documentation such as Project Outline Documents (PODs) for each project.
- Respond to programme needs, creating confidence to deliver and assuring the Board of its ability to meet its objectives.
- Regularly lead project groups and workshops, providing leadership and direction.