Daily Rate: £550 – £700 depending on experience (Outside of IR35)
Start date: November 2018
Duration: 5 months initially
Location: London or Manchester
- The post holder will be responsible for establishing management arrangements for a transformation programme of change.
- Oversee the work of multidisciplinary teams brought together from across the organisation’s business and digital development teams to support transformational activity.
- Working with the Associate Director, Guidance Transformation to design and plan the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Provide expert input on programme management and governance to the transformation steering group, requiring in depth knowledge and significant experience of transformation.
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme, including benefits identification and monitoring.
- Ensuring the appropriate allocation of resources and skills within the programme’s individual projects and workstreams.
- Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the transformation steering group, SMT and the Board.
- Managing a devolved budget for the programme, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses.
- Demonstrable practical knowledge of programme and project management methods such as Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) and PRINCE2 or equivalent supported by qualifications as appropriate.
Applicants must be able to attend interview on 30th October 2018.