Rate: Depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 9 Months
- Lead Theatres service delivery in accordance with agreed operational plans, meeting all key standards and KPIs.
- Support the delivery of the theatre efficiency programme.
- Co-ordination of the theatre team, day surgery unit and central admissions team.
- Reconfiguration of theatres and improvement of theatres utilisation.
- Working with the Divisional Director to provide effective leadership of the division.
- Work collectively with Clinicians and Managers to ensure effective delivery of service objectives across Theatres.
- Maintain delivery of service targets whilst improving quality, efficiency and effectiveness of services.
- Ensure that the highest quality, effective and efficient services are operationally delivered within defined costs, time-scales and resources.
- Operate effective and appropriate planning processes and structures, including communication arrangements.